|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||30 Minutes|
- 3 Yukon Gold Potatoes Fist sized or about the size of an average baked potato
- 2 Tbs olive oil Extra virgin
- 2 Tbs Parsley Flakes
- Salt and pepper To desired taste.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cube the potatoes to medium bite size chunks.
- Add cubed potatoes to bowl and drizzle oil and parsley flakes over them. Mix well to evenly coat potatoes. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste and mix again.
- Place on greased cookie sheet.
- Roast at 400 degrees until golden and crispy on the outside, tender and cooked through on the inside. Approximately 30 minutes. Then serve.
I often use spray oil instead of olive oil to get better coverage to hold seasonings to the potatoes.
Also try different seasonings for different flavors!
Share this Recipe