|Prep Time||40 Minutes|
|Cook Time||15 Minutes|
- 4 Potatoes Size of a fist, Boiled and cubed
- 4 eggs Hard steamed and sliced
- 1/2 Cup Salad dressing (Not mayo)
- 1/2 Cup Sour cream
- 1 Green onion Or scallion (use the green part for color)
- 1 Dill Pickle Chopped in small pieces
- 1 Tsp Morton Season All
Potato and eggs
- Boil the potatoes for about 20 minutes until soft. At the same time steam the eggs until hard (see my instructions for "Hard Steaming Eggs") then cube up 3 1/2 of them. Slice the last half of an egg for garnish on top of the salad.
- Place cubed potatoes and cubed eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- In a smaller bowl add the following ingredients. Salad dressing, sour cream, green onion, dill pickle and Morton Season All.
- I usually add a spoonful of milk and pickle juice to thin it out as it is usually pretty thick at this point. Mix until smooth
- Pour into the larger bowl containing the potatoes and eggs.
I usually make a very large salad for gatherings but have tried to scale the recipe down for a more economical dish.
Share this Recipe